Quantifying IT support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thynker

Beta member
Hi
Is IT support something that can be quantified.

My workplace is asking me the following : after 3 years (about 50 PC and 2 network)

In order to put a Performance Evaluation together for you, I need to prepare a job description. Could you please make a listing of your duties, with the most important and time-consuming at the top, i.e. – providing computer support to employees, down to the smaller duties. List some of the details of what is involved with the duties and approximately what percentage of your time is spent on these things.

What do you think?

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

well what you need to do is do a job description. so just write out everything you do on a normal day, and prioritize it. and just explain what you do in detail, but not too much detail.

and i would say IT support would work, or if you are like the number one guy for the IT department then you could even put system/network administrator. it sounds a bit better then IT support.

Search job descriptions on Monster.com or careerbulider.com and find one similar to yours. Then paraphrase it and tailor it to your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom