possibly my favorite series

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdLeft152

Daemon Poster
so who's with me in saying that the battlefield series (battlefield 2 in particular) has been one of the best series? i don't know why i love it so much, but its probably because you can use everything in battle from tanks to cars, to planes, boats, subs. not to mention all the different types of weapons.

Meh, I can't stick to series. I am all over the place.

Farcry, COD 2 and 4. Crysis, Both Supreme commanders.

Crysis can just take hours away from me and I don't know where they go.

I have to say BF2 was extremely addicting to me for a while. It's weird, when I'm into it that's all I play but when I'm not playing it I don't really miss it that much...hmmm. I wouldn't say it's the best series, but it's definitely fun.

Meh, I can't stick to series. I am all over the place.

Farcry, COD 2 and 4. Crysis, Both Supreme commanders.

Crysis can just take hours away from me and I don't know where they go.

im playing all sorts of series too, but battlefield is one i think i'll always play. its just fun at lan's or lan parties with all your friends. get some custom maps and everyone is flying choppers or planes and have even go back to 1942 and have dogfights. Farcry is a great game, and COD & COD4 are great. im not a huge fan of crysis (maybe because i can't play online) and i own both supreme commanders but i don't play them anymore. i like CoH more. i guess i just like games that are based around military (probably due to growing up an army bratish lifestyle in Fort Hood, Texas, the biggest army base in the world)

I am a BF fan. I played a little 1942, and then went into BF2. I have Special Forces, but seldom play it (mainly got it for the guns). I tried the demo for 2142, but it felt more like a mod than a separate game so I didn't bother.

I am looking forward to BF3, though. Hopefully it will be worth buying. I may try out BF:Heroes, too.

I am a BF fan. I played a little 1942, and then went into BF2. I have Special Forces, but seldom play it (mainly got it for the guns). I tried the demo for 2142, but it felt more like a mod than a separate game so I didn't bother.

I am looking forward to BF3, though. Hopefully it will be worth buying. I may try out BF:Heroes, too.

yeah 2142 is just a mod basically, its still fun though. i agree i hope bf3 is worth it too.

I still love BF2, haven't bought 2142 because I'm not a fan of that kind of warfare. BF3 should be awesome if it's based on modern warfare.

I'm with ya...I haven't even played with my new build...its a darn shame. I should get back into it. I just hate the leveling up system, takes too long.

I have been playing quite a bit of 2142 lately. I played 1942, VN, a bit of 2, but have probably played 2142 the most out of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom