Just finished Episode 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
Valve is da bomb. these guys know how to make amazing games. Hands down one of--if not THE--best devs out there. I never played the original HL though, so whenever they talk about Black Mesa I'm totally lost. What I really want to do is play the whole series through once they are all released (isn't there only one more episode?) HL2 was soo long ago I have forgotten stuff about it already.

Yeah, Episode 2 was awesome, I think its only episode 3 left... although I would be pretty ticked off if the stopped producing the Half-life story.

It appears there might be another release after HL:2 E:3

Half Life 3 | StuffWeLike.com

I highly suggest playing the original half-life.

While the graphics are dated, the gameplay is NOT.

I highly suggest playing the original half-life.

While the graphics are dated, the gameplay is NOT.
Yea I really want to, just to get caught up on the story. It would be cool if they rebuilt it with the Source engine...(yea right, but it would still be cool)

has been confirmed previously that Episode 3 will end the current Half-Life story arc

well.. episode 3 better be pretty **** awesome to finsh off the half life 2 "story arch" i hope they just make a half life 3, and then make a new story after that.

half life is so awesome. all of them are even the 1st one which i think is way harder then the newest epiodes and HL2 XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom