Apple iTouch... worth it? and... next generation/price drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, if you just keep your music/pics/vids and other stuff managed and keep all the stuff you don't use off then you should be fine.

one this i have noticed with my ipod that is a bit annoying, is sometimes i'll be listening to music and it will just quit out of the screen and go to the main screen and the music will stop. then i will go back into music and a minute later the same thing will happen. and i have to reset the ipod for it to stop. don't know if there is a fix for it but its just one issue i've had with it.

awesome... im glad the reviews have been so positive... i think im going to wait till around summer and hope for a price drop, then go with the 32GB one... just cuz i have a 60GB video now and its gonna take ALOT for me to narrow it that much haha... but again, thanks and im really thinking about getting one now! :) - RK

yeah, if you just keep your music/pics/vids and other stuff managed and keep all the stuff you don't use off then you should be fine.

one this i have noticed with my ipod that is a bit annoying, is sometimes i'll be listening to music and it will just quit out of the screen and go to the main screen and the music will stop. then i will go back into music and a minute later the same thing will happen. and i have to reset the ipod for it to stop. don't know if there is a fix for it but its just one issue i've had with it.

I have never had that prob..

^good to know...^

any other glitches or anything like that with it?
like i said, i usually wait for a 2nd gen model so they fix all the bugs... but no problems like that that youve experienced? - RK

no. I have not really found any bugs... The second gen will be much ebtter I am sure. you might wanna wait, but that might not come out for another year

honestly, I went and bought this just cause I wanted it, I had a 30GB Video and this is a huge upgrade and I love it. If you have the need for the 32gb version then be prepared to take a huge hit in the wallet, but you won't be disappointed. just if you're a high school/college kid, be prepared for the OMG IS THAT AN IPHONE??!!? -or- OMG CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR IPOD>!?!?!?! Just lots of people don't have them and they all want to see it, so it gets annoying after a while, but no biggie. thats honestly the only issue i have with it. and everybody just wants to see you do the album cover flip like they do in the commercials.. lol.

honestly, I went and bought this just cause I wanted it, I had a 30GB Video and this is a huge upgrade and I love it. If you have the need for the 32gb version then be prepared to take a huge hit in the wallet, but you won't be disappointed. just if you're a high school/college kid, be prepared for the OMG IS THAT AN IPHONE??!!? -or- OMG CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR IPOD>!?!?!?! Just lots of people don't have them and they all want to see it, so it gets annoying after a while, but no biggie. thats honestly the only issue i have with it. and everybody just wants to see you do the album cover flip like they do in the commercials.. lol.

yeah, that whole asking thing gets annoying

haha... eh... i can deal with that...
im glad i havent heard of any huge catastrophic issues with it tho...
if getting mobbed by people (ie, women) is the biggest problem... i think ill be fine with getting one XD - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom