Potentially the longest thread in history...

man, i have strep and the flu...it sux sooo much....i just wanna crawl in a hole and die....anyone have any remedies that you use to "distract" yourself from the pain of being sick?

Just made this post on ToV and this seems like the perfect place to post it on tech-forums.

Our construction class at school have been building us a new garage. We pay for all the materials of course and the class assembles. I am part of the class of course, so it is quite a bit of fun. And no we let the professionals pour the concrete and lay the blocks.

Old Garage that use to be a house.

IMG_2093-1.jpg

Chicken house and junk to be shoved in a huge hole.
IMG_2094-1.jpg

Machine that dug the hole where the chicken house use to be behind the fuel barrels. It also leveled the garage, chicken house, and the tree in the background of the first pic.
IMG_2089-1.jpg

A huge tree in our house yard that i just had to include in this thread, cause it is the biggest tree on our farm place.
IMG_2099-1.jpg

Foundation without the slab being poured yet.
IMG_2170.jpg

Walls and most of the plywood up. and my dog Mikey at the bottom of the pic.
IMG_2233.jpg

Front view.
IMG_2234.jpg

inside.
IMG_2226.jpg

And here are some pics of the sunset that i did a horrible job of taking pictures of.

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

WTF only 10 images per post what a rip off.

tell me what you think. Also this is taking a long time to build since it is a school class building it made up of mostly Mexicans. Hard workers who also screw around way to much.

Also i think the picture of the Old Garage looks really cool.

Well i have 8 more photos to add since the last post only let me have 10. And if the admin want to delete some because of bandwidth just take some that look about the same.
Also the what are you listening to right now thread that i just revived has so many posts than this by a long ways.

Some cool frosts pictures i took around Christmas.

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

and no those aren't are cows.

The new garage looks great. Perfect hangout place.

I love the first pic of the snow set.

The new garage looks great. Perfect hangout place.

I love the first pic of the snow set.

LOL Snow set?

I didn't know snow could do that. Ya it should free up another room in our house so we can shove all the junk out their instead our spare bedroom.

I loaded up a game of TF2, and I had coretemp on to, and I was like, boy I'm running hot, and then the game takes ages to load, and it's stuttering like crazy, and I was scared to death, I was like, man, all that abuse I've been laying on my system has taken it's tole...

I Alt-tab from TF2, expand the notification area and realize I'm running a quad-instance of Prime95 :p Completely forgot about it, because I usually just start Priming and then do some surfing or something

has this happened to anyone before?

Back
Top Bottom