The Future of Video Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too interested in graphical advancement, what I want to see is very advanced AI, make people in a game feel much more like people, and make single player games a lot more enjoyable. I was so disappointed when I found out that Oblivion wasn't going to have that Radiant AI deal they were talking about forever.

what do u mean the fallout games were before my time then, i was gaming (not as i do now) around that time, more like 99. i guess i never used them though.

So, Fallout one and two worth getting from mr. torrence at all ?

Wait, what, PC's have moved on this far !?!? :| :eek:

System Requirements:
IBM or 100% compatible P90, 16MB RAM, Windows 95/98/NT (with DirectX 3.0a or higher); DirectX certified SVGA card, 4X CD-ROM, DirectX certified sound card, mouse

*Cant wait to play game in 2020*

what do u mean the fallout games were before my time then, i was gaming (not as i do now) around that time, more like 99. i guess i never used them though.

poor choice of words on my part, what i should have said was you where to young to rember them or be old enough to play them.

yeah i guess, maybe i'll get someone to download them for me to see what ur talking about. iv heard of them before, is there another one coming out, i though i heard about a fallout 3, or maybe its already out but back in 2000

Oh no F3 is in production as we speak, Fallout's had a kinda weird naming policy / cannon error.
True Fallout's: Fallout 1, Fallout 2
Fallout in name only: Fallout Tactics, Fallout Brotherhood of Seal. Both of them are not fallout they have nothing to do with the first 2 games an make some prity horrific errors an take some serious liberties to do so.

Seriously give the old ones a try now you will be to sucked in to care about the gfx.

lol, alright alright, i'll get a friend to download them,. the only game i play that is older (i think 1999 or around that area) is battlefield 1942, its bad gfx but fun.

I have to admit that I have never really played the Fallout games. I started the first one...and just couldn't get into it. That was 5 or some years ago though I think. I'll have to give it another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom