Crysis for PS3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Heyy PS3 Owners :D

Crysis for PS3 ey this will be Good :)

" Crytek's amazing engine behind Crysis is finally coming to PS3. (Does this mean we'll be able to play the wonderful FPS on our console as well?) "This year's engine will be shown for the first time running on multiple hardware platforms such as the PS3 and Xbox 360, to a select audience" during GDC. Are we allowed to be part of that audience, Crytek? "

CryENGINE 2 to be shown on PS3 at GDC - PS3 Fanboy

Heh, crysis at 1920x1080 on a ps3? Not going to happen. Right now i can barely run it at a decent frame rate with SLI GTS512s at that resolution.

nope.... im' saying that its gonna be just like when fear came out... all the console people we're happy it was coming.. and when it came... GOD DID THE GRAPHICS SUCK! hahaha so horribly watered down... and i fear the same fate will happen w/ crysis :(

i mean to run acceptable framerates for crysis on a pc at 1920x1080... takes 3 ultras (for very high quality).... so how's a ps3 supposed to do it

my best guess is ps3 will either not run it in full HD and leave it as High Detailed (which is still incredibly good looking)... or if running full HD, maybe a modified kind of high, while losing some things such as draw distance and things like that

Well most of the Games that have been made For the PS3, havent even used really most of the Power of the CBE (Cell Broadband Engine) soo This is a chance to get more juice out of the CBE, People on here dont think it could play it.. to be honest i think it will..

w/ what is it.. 256mb of video memory, i'm not too sure how thats gonna work.. i know for a fact crysis takes on way more than that.... and as learned from computers... CPu power isnt what crysis wants... its GPU... and not only that.. you have to consider... that programmers are not gonna wanna spend millions of dollars to completely re-design a game... they're going to port it... and its gonna look like doo doo

they lost enough money by hardly selling any copies on pc... if they've ever reached 100k copies yet... who knows.. so i don't know if they'd be willing to go the distance for it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom