Some CS:S score screen shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOOOL Your joking me, DEATHMATCH and AWP. Your only doing 2/3-1 You should be at 5.

de_nuke0003.jpg

de_nuke0002.jpg

de_nuke0001.jpg

de_nuke0000.jpg

Thats called artifacts my friends ^.^ or at least i think so.......

lmfao what a duhhr, any one who says AWPs are for noobs obviously plays on newb servers that ban AWP's, thus doesn't play competitively.

dam straight i dont play competitively, as i actually have a life outside of the computer world(a shock i know).

but i have played CSS with some hardcore people before, and on good ranked servers. Yes, the people on there with awps are good and way better with and awp than i am. But, 90% of the time i can kill them with my trusty m4 or sg552. Also, i guarantee you i am better with any weapon than they are, since all they do is practice on the awp. I can use any gun effectively.

lmfao what a duhhr, any one who says AWPs are for noobs obviously plays on newb servers that ban AWP's, thus doesn't play competitively.

Thank you.
You play in cal?

dam straight i dont play competitively, as i actually have a life outside of the computer world(a shock i know).

Just because i compete does not mean i have no life outside of the "computer world".

And as far as the m4 and ak... If i can go on a deatmatch server and rack up a postive kdr with JUST a deagle, then I'll be fine with a m4 or ak47...

(i try not to pub, because then u can get into the habit of baiting your teammates... and that is not a good habit :( )

If the opposing team whores the awp, my strategy is to pack a fat bowl and start walling them and laugh my *** off untill they leave, some of those deuches really deserve it. most of the time im pretty bored of regular pubs after 30-45 min, but hey im one of those mic spammin surf whores.

if by walling your saying you hack, then you are what we in the gaming world call a "hacker" and you get a nice ban for that in good servers.

But i know what your saying about the opposing team sitting there with awps... thats another reason i dont play in pubs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom