Xbox 360 failure rate reaches near 100 percent

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS2 emulation sux. **** CPXX FTL.

@Killians did you try the Turok demo? it totally stunk it is now on my do not buy list.

New Turok sucked???! Ah man, I had such high hopes for it :( Oh well, I'll probably get it, anyhow but I have seen mixed reviews on it. They say it depends on what you are looking for. Maybe if I lower my expectations of it I'll be pleasantly surprised :)

New Turok sucked???! Ah man, I had such high hopes for it :( Oh well, I'll probably get it, anyhow but I have seen mixed reviews on it. They say it depends on what you are looking for. Maybe if I lower my expectations of it I'll be pleasantly surprised :)

it desperately needs a flashlight or something cant see crap, worse than Doom1. and the gun was underwhelming, also when you get mauled by a dinosuar you get the same **** animation, you fall on the floor and kick, no matter what. only cool thing was when ur on the ground and about to get mauled it says tap L2 rapidly to stab the dino to death, of course this didnt work for me. But anyways i think this game is also overhyped, looks like nothing will beat the original Turok.

Well who knows, maybe the original will have more animations and solve the gamma problems. I know that certain games on certain sets always seemed kinda dark to me and looked better on different brand names. ****, who am I kidding even though it may have problems I'll probably STILL get it, can't help it... MUST... PLAY... TUROK!!

Well who knows, maybe the original will have more animations and solve the gamma problems. I know that certain games on certain sets always seemed kinda dark to me and looked better on different brand names. ****, who am I kidding even though it may have problems I'll probably STILL get it, can't help it... MUST... PLAY... TUROK!!

i even turned the contrast and brightness to the max. Hope you enjoy Turok though. come on , they should make it mandatory if your game is going to be dark include a **** flashlight.

I have to say I just got my xbox 360 the game system it self is great I like it better then the PS3. Plus xbox live is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom