help with creating an ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

zib888

Beta member
Hey guys I need to create a web advertisement which has 3-4 slides that rotate on the side of the webpage. I would assume I need it in HTML form so that the place that is placing my ad will be able to put it on their site. I would like it have 3-4 slides rotating so I can get more out of my limited space and also to catch people's eye. I was wondering if anybody knew any good software I could use to easily create this ad. I have searched but couldn't find much. Let me know. Thanks.

You can use Photoshop to make the images and then use Imageready to make it "slide" (animated).

Graphics software, such as Fireworks for the images. And Jasc animation shop to animate.

Or you can just skip ImageReady and animate it within PhotoShop as well =P. CS3 got rid of IR, and CS2 does have animation built in as well...I never use IR unless I have to open a GIF, but then I just import it into PS =).

Or you can just skip ImageReady and animate it within PhotoShop as well =P. CS3 got rid of IR, and CS2 does have animation built in as well...I never use IR unless I have to open a GIF, but then I just import it into PS =).

Wow, I might have to upgrade to CS3 then. I frigin HATE IR.

PhotoShop CS2 has animation built in, though too. Just go to Window > Animation. It'll bring up the animation window at the bottom of the screen.

Yes but it sucks compared to IR.

Either that, or I just fail to understand how it works.

Only thing IR has over it is the more advanced animation options (i.e. slices). I like to use PS's built in because I can still edit with PS's tools =). I've made all of my gif's like that...never use IR except to initially open a GIF I'm going to edit, but then I just switch it over to PS.

ok thanks for the help guys... i will get those programs and see if I have any more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom