Has anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
I remember back in the early 90's an anime called twilight of the dark master was around, it was short, sweet and for the most part violent. I can't find an OST for one song to save my life, am i crazy or has anyone else had issues like this lately. really good one shot movie/film/whatever and no music

Good Luck. I know the show. But the problem is that most of the places where I know where to find this sort of thing does seem to have any thing pre-EVA. To some people, there is no anime before EVA.

What's EVA? Humor me, I don't know anything about anime.

Evangelion produced(correct me) by a company called Gainax , funny little thing about EVA, everyone who watches anime, that is the first series they've ever watched. It's kind of a 'end all' anime for most people but series such as Legend of the overfiend , Ranma 1/2, dominion tank police, patlabor are often ignored dependent on the genre you're attracted too.

Evangelion gets on my nerves. Everyone treats it as such a big deal. Bah Gundam started it and Macross made it epic. Evaganelion was just weird take at super robots.

Agreed Dave,
but, my problem is with or without the anime, the music can be really good. I just hate hunting down OSTs and other now rare music and movies. On another note, I agree,some anime series capatilized on one 'idea' and tried to do something different with it. I don't know, a few different anime have run with similar ideas but few have just gone out on there own. such as Naruto, Blame!, Serial Experiments Lain, Clannad, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom