Graw 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant stand rainbow 6 games, i get so bored with them so quick, lol
Graw but was awesome, haha

graw had a very selective crowd, so did all of tom clancy games imo. it takes too much patience to play them... and were way to tactical to be much fun. to some people atleast.

i love realistic tactical games, and graw is the best one u can get for that type of experience. The weapons look like the real versions, and the graphics are amazing. all in all i think that graw 1 and 2 are the best games i have played, i hope they come out with a third.

I didn't have any complaints about GRAW 2. But like Peter said, Ubisoft definitley isn't lacking in funds. But they are still business smart, GRAW might or might not see another sequel.

Have you guys considered something other than GRAW, the next sequel doesnt have to be advanced warfighter maybe they might go with a whole new different ghost recon. And you dont have to be pateint in RSV or GRAW, it just depends on how you play, and why shouldnt you need to be forced to use tactics to play a game that has stuff that requires tactics. Maybe they could make it easier to use tactics in graw but i dont know that rainbow six needs any work at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom