Guitar Hero III for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing this game with my keyboard for a couple weeks (I don't have the controller). Just got past medium, hard is still kicking my ***.
Runs great on XP 32 system in my sig.

Ye, I was only able to beat one song in hard, probably because I only tried out of 4 songs hehe. I only have the first 4 songs in hard cuz I can't beat them, they are freaking hard. :(

But I almost got all 5 stars on medium hehe. :D

I probably have about 15 or 20 hours on this game and so far it froze up twive (had to restart puter) and had a 1 or 2 second burp in the middle of a song. So far I'd say it works flawlessly or darn close with a 64bit OS. Oh; be sure to download the patch 1.1 on aspyr's website.

13 hours played.
completed both easy and medium, on bill 5 for hard
4 & 5 stars for all songs, cept for a few 3 stars on hard :S

can only get 90% on dragonforce doin' medium though :S
dang power metal! \m/

I can only get 3 stars on hard, sometimes 4 but nothing more :(

I have all 5 stars on medium from the 1st batch of songs to the 7th batch of songs but the last batch (8th batch) I have 3 or 4 stars. I can't seem to get more than 4 stars on it. Gonna keep trying today to get all 5 stars on medium :D

i just got it and it is AWESOME compared to ps2.

gamespot says it lags even with high end systems, but i have a system that doesn't even match the requirements (256mb short of ram) and it runs perfectly fine. i wonder if hard mode will lag, did anybody have problems with hard mode on the pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom