maybe newegg isn't perfect after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
Take a look @ the Reviews of this Seagate HDD
Customer Reviews Of Seagate ST3320832SCE 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - DVR ONLY - OEM

Other Thoughts: I first ordered this two weeks ago -- the product page said nothing about it being a DVR-only drive. First drive I got seemed DOA -- didn't pass Seagate's own SeaTools diagnostic. RMA'd for a replacement. Second drive exactly the same. Just now I noticed that newegg has updated the product page to say "DVR ONLY". Returning for refund but still being charged a restocking fee. Not good.

that must've sucked for everyone that bought that drive LOL

^I agree. If you're buying something straight off of Newegg and use only the info that they supply there, and then complain when you didn't get what you thought you were getting, then you are more than qualified for the title of moron

newegg may not be perfect but their customer service is still top notch...typos and oversights are nothing ;)
product glut to have hd makers produce "novelty" dvr only drives....really? Are they that much better or something? :p

^I agree. If you're buying something straight off of Newegg and use only the info that they supply there, and then complain when you didn't get what you thought you were getting, then you are more than qualified for the title of moron

so by your logic if you buy something that is advertised to do one thing and it doesnt do that, your the moron????

no this is a wrong doing on neweggs part that they will probably clear up due to there great customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom