New 360's defective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because you use data from long ago and harp on the same things incessantly. You also tend to ignore when things have been refuted, change channels and expunge the same diatribe you always do, regardless of how it's been refuted before. You ignore the common sense and just go for the same ol' tactics of stark raving mad fan boy. Sorry, but it's true.

It was less than informative JoltFTW Theend has a mental health problem that leads him to attack the leading console of this generation.

well let me put it this way. He read my post, answered my question... sure he may have put a little extra in there to flame the 360, but I could care less. Everyone else has brought this thread to "360 vs. PS3" which no one even cares about because its the dumbest possible argument you could have, PS3 fans will say PS3, and 360 fans will say 360. Everyone else in this thread is just furthering the stupid argument, so I will say it once again...

Thanks TheEnd187 for saying something helpful.

Mine is a launch version... I have had NO problems with it. Have had it open a billion times, flashed the firmware, taken it apart, still works great. I just make sure it always has room for ventilation.

I think A LOT of people just stuff it in a shelf where it's cramped, and the heat builds up enough so that it'll fail...

I also never use hard drives... A 512 MB memory card is more than enough for saved games... If you want your music and movies and garbage, put it on removable mass storage.

Mine is a launch version... I have had NO problems with it. Have had it open a billion times, flashed the firmware, taken it apart, still works great. I just make sure it always has room for ventilation.

I think A LOT of people just stuff it in a shelf where it's cramped, and the heat builds up enough so that it'll fail...

I also never use hard drives... A 512 MB memory card is more than enough for saved games... If you want your music and movies and garbage, put it on removable mass storage.

Thats good, my nephew had his from launch as well but about 5 months ago he got his first RRoD and has gotten 3 new 360's since, seems like it starts when you get your first RRoD and downhill after that. since after you send yours in you dont get your same one back, you get a Refurbished 360 back not the one you sent in, and if your lucky they will be swamped and give you a non refurbished one.

Much of the news about defective 360's is old news being brought out as new. As far as I know, the defect rate of the 360's are much lower, it's just some people like to use old statistics, rehash them and sale them as new news. So, from first hand accounts the new ones run MUCH better than the old. Theend, stop using old stories or news on fan sites that hash up old articles.

Much of the news about defective 360's is old news being brought out as new. As far as I know, the defect rate of the 360's are much lower, it's just some people like to use old statistics, rehash them and sale them as new news. So, from first hand accounts the new ones run MUCH better than the old. Theend, stop using old stories or news on fan sites that hash up old articles.

so the 3 million RRoD 360's out there in the wild have been replaced by new ones? M$ destroying 3 million consoles, and giving 3 million new consoles away? anything sound odd about that?

and yes my nephew got 3 refurbished 360's not a new one.

Look in my sig ALL 11 MILLION OF THEM WILL BREAK. supposedly new ones arent supposed to but i bet my lft nut that at least 187 have already broken dow. Not only to RRoD, but also to Scratched disks, Disk Read Errors,Busted HD's, Broken Drive Trays,Craked mobo's,CPU/GPU breaking/warping. M$ needs to put some of the $ into quality control

Go away. You're no help to people seeking answers and we don't need the ultimate fanboy like you bantering on about which console is best.

Go away. You're no help to people seeking answers and we don't need the ultimate fanboy like you bantering on about which console is best.

Who is bashing consoles? Who is bantering about the best console? I am just trying to tell these people that M$ probably hasn't trashed those 33% of consoles that are suffering constant RRoD, and that SOME people get a new one instead of a refurbished used one, but many are still getting refurbished 360's back after they send it in.

For once TheEnd is being civil about the 360? Call the airport and tell them to watch out for landing pigs... :p

He's got a point. MS needs to alter the design instead of patching it. If something is broke a band-aid ain't going to fix it.

They did alter the design. Notice the falcon version that is now being sold as compared to the old machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom