What would you want out of a next, next gen system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raw power and DUAL MONITOR SUPPORT. I've been waiting for that forever. I hate split screen and most people have more than one TV. I want to be able to play a friend in games with 1 console but we each get a TV. T/QUOTE]

I totally agree, I've wanted that 4ever! I really want a system that has an online system that cultivates mmorpg-like communities, I mean absolutely MASSIVE! There need's to be a system for programmers so we can customize:p . But no need to worry me and my bud are gonna make a code lyoko sytem, coming to you in 2025!

I want GTA, with a city the size of london, with the high rise buildings of american cities, but it to be populated completely by real people. Like 2 million people. That would be a bloodfest...man you COUDLN'T live.

something that Don't RRoD on millions of gamers so everyone can play without waiting 2-8 weeks for a refurbished one to come in

The ultimate fake reality. VR.

Put on a helmet and some gloves. Put in your game ID card. Life is a game and you have full control over it. (This may result in 0.2% brain loss every time).

I love my imagination.

something that Don't RRoD on millions of gamers so everyone can play without waiting 2-8 weeks for a refurbished one to come in

Or just something that has good games, a good controllers, and looks good. Something unlike the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom