Guitar Hero III

Status
Not open for further replies.
medium get really boring
i have a lot of history in music (5 years piano, 5 years drumset)
started on medium after 3 hours was on hard, now on expert most all of the time
exception = dragonforce

Yeha im finishing medium and hard and then will see. Although medium is really fun.

I just finished medium hehe. It took me three tires to beat Lou. I did two yesterday then stopped trying and instead wanted all songs to be 5 star. I have like 80% of them in 5 stars and the rest are 4 and 3. The last batch of songs are really hard. I was surprised that I beat the last boss hehe. All I did was tried to stay alive and got all those power ups and saved three of them then once I got three of them, used it all at once hehe.

Edit: I dont think I will be able to pass hard just yet. I have to practice switching/sliding my hands so I can hit the orange fret :D

gah, i still need to get this
i play medium 90%+ when i play, which is usually once every 2 weeks.
no megadeth on it though....figured there would be since it was on the others.
guess i'd have to find the version of Holy Wars that someone plays on youtub

edit:
if there is editing for the game...

Hm... I tried playing hard and can't get used to moving my hands so I can hit the 5th fret (Orange).

Its kinda hard hehe. Trying to use only four fingers and it switches from the first to the last fret.

On the instruction manual, it says it will work for XBOX 360 but i'm not sure, does it really work???

I came from GH2 and got GH3.. Pretty easy I have most of expert 5 stared with the exception of through the fire and flames, raining blood, and a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom