PS3's true enemy (not the 360 or wii).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys sound like 5 year olds. This is pitiful.

How about this?

I think both systems need* to flourish, stop bashing each other! Both systems have their ups and downs, debatable for days. There is no need. We want as many systems to flourish as possible so that we have more games to play and the market grows. The market needs to grow so that games can get advertisers interested, and boost the money market for gaming.

Like I said before, two or three good systems is a wonderful thing, it does not matter which system is better. Just enjoy the wonderful success the gaming industry is enjoying.

You have been here all of what 2 days? So I am sure you know the History behind TheEnd. Tell us all about it please. :)

Your right that I have not been here long, it is just annoying that people want to argue about what system is best. They are both good systems, why cant the wonderful gaming community just enjoy the fact that there is more than one system out, and we are not forced to buy one thing. We have choices, times are good.

Yes nOcLuE98 I can see that you have a point an it may seem stupid of you but most of us are tired of theend constantly knocking the 360 for no reason review most of his posts an that's what you will see.

An TheEnd, please if you would like some people on here to listen to you please for gods sake stop using terms like Gaylo, an provide some decent argument. Your constantly knocking MS an what OS are you using at this time? Your worse than a Mac fanboy with this give it a rest.

Yes nOcLuE98 I can see that you have a point an it may seem stupid of you but most of us are tired of theend constantly knocking the 360 for no reason review most of his posts an that's what you will see.

An TheEnd, please if you would like some people on here to listen to you please for gods sake stop using terms like Gaylo, an provide some decent argument. Your constantly knocking MS an what OS are you using at this time? Your worse than a Mac fanboy with this give it a rest.

yeah, I just dont like anyone who bashes gaming systems. I mean come on! It is for the good of gaming that we support them!

yeah, I just dont like anyone who bashes gaming systems. I mean come on! It is for the good of gaming that we support them!

The only reason this has gone on so long is because of the blaten fanboism. I dont own a ps3 or a 360, i own a pc which is better than both systems and see no reason to buy one. I own a Wii because it offers something different from my pc gaming. But when people bend information to bust on one system while using similarly selective information to make the system they bow down to every day is why the argument continues. And yes i understand that arguing on the olympics is like winning the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

The only reason this has gone on so long is because of the blaten fanboism. I dont own a ps3 or a 360, i own a pc which is better than both systems and see no reason to buy one. I own a Wii because it offers something different from my pc gaming. But when people bend information to bust on one system while using similarly selective information to make the system they bow down to every day is why the argument continues. And yes i understand that arguing on the olympics is like winning the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

yeah pretty much..
well I own a 360, and a pretty nice PC, which is going to get some huge overhaul soon, so I agree, the PC is my nicest gaming system. I do enjoy the 360 for multiple reasons though. Eventually I will pick up a PS3, probably late summer, just because they do have some good games, and they will have plenty of them by sept, but still. And* pc is more fun because you can do more with it, and upgrade it... ect.

edit: I noticed you have a antec 900. Like it? I have one, and I absolutely love it. nice case.

dude are you stupid? how is that even releated to a next gen contender? it was just some dumb *** who covered all the vents on his ps3, now if you would've said something more important like the FACT that the wii failure rate is currently ~0%, PS3 ~1%, and 360 ~33%, then we would have an interesting article, that read was dumber than those people who tried to sue MS because their 360 burned their house down

PS3 FTW!!!

calm down fool. It was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom