How long did it take you to beat COD4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me about 6 hours on hardened and ive almost done it in 7 on veteran, the game is wayyyyy to short.

I agree, it is quite short, but in comparison, way more fun than Crysis. Crysis is pretty good until the Alien spaceship level, after that it's just your conventional no-brains shooter on graphical steroids. On the whole, Crysis simply doesnt deliver on the hype, yes, even graphically, because of the ridiculous system requirements, the stupid enemy AI and the linear gameplay.:rolleyes:

COD4 takes fewer resources, looks as good as Crysis, if not better in a few levels, and runs a whole lot smoother. I was able to play COD4 at 1920x1200 everything maxed with 2xAA, but Crysis only at 1680x1050 and everything maxed, but no AA. Both DX9 mode on XP.

be happy, i remember back in the nintendo days when the average game took 45 minutes to beat. but 20 hours of replaying the same levels over and over and over till you got it right.
nowadays we have save spots. spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.

FF7 took a long time to beat. Anyone remember how many discs that game was? 4? 5? Imagine a PC or PS3 game that took 4 blu-ray discs. LOL

COD4 is still better than watching a movie bc/ you get to be a part of it. And for 5 hours! That's one way to look at it though.

The better graphically games become the more I think we'll see this trend.

If you want a game that lasts a long time and is very good, go with stalker. Its really good and probably the best game ive ever played. And its got 7 endings!

FF7 took a long time to beat. Anyone remember how many discs that game was? 4? 5? Imagine a PC or PS3 game that took 4 blu-ray discs. LOL

COD4 is still better than watching a movie bc/ you get to be a part of it. And for 5 hours! That's one way to look at it though.

The better graphically games become the more I think we'll see this trend.

Until the inclusion of BLuRay and HD-DVD drives as standard or cheep on PC's, were i think games will be bumped back up to 12 or 14 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom