What came before the universe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, if anyone here is really interested in the topic I suggest reading these two Books both by the same author.
The Elegant Universe
The Fabric of the Cosmos
Auther: Brian Greene

Very deep and interesting books, that will pretty much touch base with everything you ever thought you wanted to know about Astronomy, cosmology, physics, theoretical physics, The five different types of string theory, M Thoery and of course the four fundamental forces.

there was no time before the bang, so we wont know.

We don't know that for sure, it is believed and theorized that at such a point when the universe was infinitely hot and dense, the four forces we know now may not have exsisted. It is thought they they may have been just one(Or was it two, bah I don't remember!). If such was the case then we really cannot say if entrophy exsisted then they way it is now. (The progression of entrophy, the laws of it, is thought to be the process we as humans percieve as the passage of time)
Thats not to say anything, simply put, we have no idea what there was or was not before the rapid expansion phase occured.

how can there be a time machine if time doesnt exist?

EDIT: can't find my source, i will post source when i find it

Cieling_cat_creates.jpg

Ceiling cat created the universe, I site the above picture as proof.

This debate is like how my brother plays devils advocate to every point I thought about. I respect all his opinions, but I cant agree, its like describing software to my parents, eccept he he has an IQ of 180, and arogant to boot,
I will take the political stance, I propose a motion, "this issue to be carried into 2009".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom