Favorite Moments of COD4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm suprised they never did a "medical need mission" like in so many war movies. But then again everyone gets shot all the **** time... so it wouldnt make much sense lol

my fav missions were the first and the sniping one.
The first one was just so amazing...
the sniping was so different and exciting, the best part was when you were ontop of the building and had to snipe the leader.

my fav missions were the first and the sniping one.
The first one was just so amazing...
the sniping was so different and exciting, the best part was when you were ontop of the building and had to snipe the leader.

I hated that for some reason. It just looked crappy. lol. It reminded me of sniper elite.

Then you sir, need to play more. What rank are you ?

Ah your australian im sorry. Jks :D

That kill streak was when i was a low rank, now i get higher kill streaks than that and im rank 44 and in a clan.

And i dont know where your from but Australians are the best at everything.

and you sir need to make more use of your $4000 bicycle.. :wink:

I actually have a 07 Norco Sasquatch which is worth over $1500, and i make good use of it.

In singleplayer it had to be 'Death From Above'. It looked almost just like the real thing until you zoomed really close in on objects, that was the only time it looked like a video game.

As for multiplayer it would probably be double headshot with the R700, went through one head, through a wall and hit some random guy in the head. Highest streak is 29.

and you sir need to make more use of your $4000 bicycle.. :wink:

I do !.. Im going courchevel this season for skiing and hopefully going back for 4 weeks after and takeing on the pistes whent theres no snow :)

I use it alot... ride to school with it everyday, although i admit its hardly mountain biking. But owell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom