Crysis Released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cranked up all the settings on crysis 1280 1024 4xaa all very high and guess what..................4FPS!!! I can actually see the individual frames

I hate it.

Gamestop wont take it back so.

EA said I can send it into them, and they will send me back a brandnew copy in shirnk wrapa dn then I can return it back to gamestop for ym money :D

I hate it lol.. Multiplayer is nothing compared to COD4. It runs like crap on my good system.

lol, the game is ****ing me off too, its getting really boring and repetetive.
well what are your system specs? you should have it in your sig...it helps.

hey what settings do you play on that opteron??

and how does it run?

i wanna atempt to play on 1920x1200 on very high (modded xp version) ... but i don't feel my computer will take it...

It Plays great on 1680X1050 with all settings on high and AA off. But this game really needs to be fixed. I keep having some of the strangest things happen. And talk about bad programing. I keep coming into an area that is just like the last area i have already been in. But all in all the game is still quite fun to play. But I agree with others that COD4 is a much better put together game.
I'm glad I didnt pay for it.

I actually kind of enjoyed it now that I have the full retail. The only two settings I bumped down to medium were shaders and shadows. My criticism as that it's inconsistent. The whole sandbox atmosphere is only good for about 40% of the game then it pretty much goes linear. But also at the same time the need for cloak is pretty much useless after a certain part of the game. I found myself keeping it on armor and speed alot. Sequel in what? Two years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom