Crysis Released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya.. it does suck... this monitor is awesome though!!!!

i tried playing crysis on very high (edited xp) with 1920x1200 and 8xAA... needless to say.. i got pwnd

ya.. it does suck... this monitor is awesome though!!!!

i tried playing crysis on very high (edited xp) with 1920x1200 and 8xAA... needless to say.. i got pwnd

lol...turn aa off, i think its bugged. It never worked on the temp.
idk why crtek would do this to us.
We spent so much on our rigs to max out games, and look what we get with this one.

Well, they wanted it to last well into the future, so if you buy a new rig next year with Penryn and 9800 GTX or whatever, you can play Crysis again and still be totally amazed.

lol...turn aa off, i think its bugged. It never worked on the temp.
idk why crtek would do this to us.
We spent so much on our rigs to max out games, and look what we get with this one.

its just like fear when it first came out...

and ya, i just wanted to see how beautiful it was w/ 8xaa on a huge resolution.. and it was gorgeous!

well i guess ill try maxing everything out, just to see how beautiful it looks, then goto extra low and play with no lag!!!jk

Yeah AA didnt work for me either. But It still looks nice. Have any of you had the wierd anomleys I mentioned in my earler post's?????

Yeah AA didnt work for me either. But It still looks nice. Have any of you had the wierd anomleys I mentioned in my earler post's?????

hey what settings do you play on that opteron??

and how does it run?

i wanna atempt to play on 1920x1200 on very high (modded xp version) ... but i don't feel my computer will take it...

well im trying to figure out some good settings that will make the game look great and perform the great too...
if anyone has any suggestions, lemme in.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom