Crysis Released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh, i couldnt get over the demo.. there's so much detail in things.. its not even funny.. i love it.. just based on that demo, it is my favorite game i've ever played... i'm so stoked.. i can't wait to get home!

The full release is definately smoother than the demo was. But i'm still addicted to cod4. Once i finish that campaign i'll probably get back into crysis. Also, if you are going to get the game, hit up Circuit City and get their weekly add and have best buy price match it. It's on sale for 39.99 plus you get a 10$ gift cert on top of that.

edit 2: buy cod4 its also on sale for 39.99. awesome game and the requirements are WAY lower than crysis.

Haha. Man I'm loving gaming in Hong Kong. Crysis is only $33 USD. I picked up COD4 for $35. And these aren't China ripoff copies mind you - they're the retail US versions!

meh, i couldnt get over the demo.. there's so much detail in things.. its not even funny.. i love it.. just based on that demo, it is my favorite game i've ever played... i'm so stoked.. i can't wait to get home!

I know, I have spent well over 4 hours just screwing around in the demo.. waiting for my "download" to finish ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom