RV670 review from vr-zone.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivers are a vital part of the card though. If a company releases an amazing card at a great price but never gets around to fixing up drivers then it is just as bad as the actual cards performance slacking.

wow even tho the hd3870 has a dual slot cooling solution.. its not as loud as the hd3850... wow.. shocking..

O_O im disappointed in u Apokalipse, i wouldnt think u would say that.

anyways, for me, im gonna wait for the HD 3870 x2 (R680) to come out, that is going to be high-end n compete with the GTX n probably Ultra.

HD3870 X2 !! Where did you read that ? from The Inquirer

OMFGZ!!! U dont think the 3870 can beat the 8800 GT?? Ur the suxxorz!!

lol but seriously, i think the 3870 is a great card, all it need is better drivers for the graphic card, the 790X n 790FX chipset, n the Phenom CPUs.

i have to admit though, the 3870 is a bit slow from the 8800 GT, but it can at least try to beat it in some testing with decent drivers instead of the ones used now.

Did you look at the performance of HD3870 when running AA and AF ? The performance is horrible compared to 8800GT

The architecture of HD3870 is very similar to HD2900XT. There is no proof that HD3870 needs a better driver to perform better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom