Crysis Released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im done dl it and played it but it sucks...compatibility wise.

the game keeps lagging.
im wondering if i should just get the q6600 now or wait for the q9450.
...or go back to xp and play crysis in very high ssettings.

Heh im getting 30-40fps with my SLI setup at 1920x1200 and all settings at "high". Looks pretty and all, but CoD4 is more fun. Funny part is, i only picked up CoD4 because it was on sale when i bought crysis.

i played crysis for a bit...but quit...its getting boring, i havent even passed the part where the demo left off.
i have settings on high, and resolution at 1280...and im getting around 30-40 fps.
overall, this game was a big disappointment.

I'm getting so far behind in my game queue right now. I still havent finished bioshock (at the first big daddy), gears of war (at the night scene where you blow up propane tanks), tabula rasa (level 17 wewt), hellgate london (meh i play it when im bored), and now i picked up crysis and cod4. Got i hate myself so much.

Heh oh ya, i still have quake4 and orangebox stuff to finish too :(

lol
im stuck in bioshoc...the bee hives area.
hl ep2 is getting hard, i gotta blow up these tall assss machines
portal im stuck on the last level...gave up

gears of war, just started, not really my kind of game.
cod 4, ill prolly finish it this weekend.
crysis, prolly next year!

I finished Portal this past weekend, the ending was kinda challenging but idk if I liked it or not... I mean it was really good but kinda short for me. I've never played Half-Life 2 before, so I'm starting from the beginning. I can't wait to get to episode one and two. Team fortress 2 is also really good.

I'm also playing Quake Wars, and I played the CoD4 demo and thought they both had remarkable graphics.

Hey krazyq would you mind sending me a PM with the Crysis link? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom