Halo 3 : Biggest Day in U.S. Entertainment History

Status
Not open for further replies.
75% of the time when I play Halo the screen is too small, there is a huge glare because my friends don't have money for curtains, i am sitting a mile away or at an angle.....and I just flat out can't see what I'm shooting.

I never have any problem seeing anything on my monitor.

Are you playing on a 20" TV or something? Splitscreen? Do you need glasses? I can see just fine on a non-HD TV.

Anybody who thinks Halo sucks are a bunch of haters, I am a huge PC gamer but I don't go hating on consoles or its games. K&M is easier to use for FPS but that doesn't mean the game can't be fun on a gamepad, it's not like CS which I find completely unplayable on a controller, but that is because of the gameplay which was built on K&M. The game is built around a gamepad and works just fine. The more you play on a controller the easier it becomes to use.

Just look at all the reviews of the Halo games, just because you don't like it doesn't mean the game sucks. I don't like tomatoes but does that mean it's a useless fruit? No, I just don't like it.

Man, I am bummed out about Halo3. I just don't know what it is. I'm just having a hard time getting into it. I don't know what it is. I mean I've sat down, and dominated at Slayer for the 2 hours I've playde it in Total. And I've played campaign off and on, and I just can't get into it. I don't know what it is. It just sort of feels, wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom