Need help designing logo for new site& my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuNiX

In Runtime
Hi im terrible at graphic design unless its in paint :rolleyes: anyways i have a few picture and i was curious as to if someone could connect them or make them into something interesting in the form of a logo/signiture?

if possible could you take this image
http://www.lelola.net/gw/ms/wing.gif
and after it or before it put the text with similar colors and sizes "TuNiX Systems".

I would really appreciate it and i know some of you could get this done in a few minutes!

Thanks in advance!

LOl uhh i clicked on the image link and i have been accused of "direct image linking" LMAO

lol could you repost the image

to be honest I think it sucks

what exactly is this site for?

unless you'll be adding content atleast a couple of times a week, nuke is really not neccesary

if your trying to sell something, you'll want an external shopping cart program of some sort instead of adding a nuke plugin or addon since those can be highly insecure

and also the forum link is dead

Yeah ive been working on them allot lately i had like a simple html site and then i did some experimenting with nuke, i want it to be all about the forum but on the home page i also want to put some tutorials on the front and rss feeds for top news headlines and things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom