No PS3 to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just like Epic and Rockstar BOTH SAID as well as more companies are saying. Comeon even if I still only got to swap the Disc in every once in a while on the 360 it would still suck what if the dvd drive only scratched disk 4 of 7? you would have to buy the whole game again

But yes I SAID THAT DVD-9 is limiting some GAMES, and SO HAVE A LOT OF GAME DEV'S. Which is why I wont be getting DMC4,GTAIV, and ASSASINS Creed, altough i MAY rent assasins creed.

Imagine how much better these games could be if they werent being limited by space tsk tsk tsk... THX a lot M$ at least EPIC gets the picture by including Etra Maps for the PS3. and even if you could download them, DO YOU THINK BILL WILL ET YOU DOWNLOAD THEM FOR FREE? FREE gow mApS LaWlZ

Yes, more than likely they would be a free download if it is included on another console. Here is the way things usually work. If released at the same time at the SAME price, usually the different maps are download, but if the PS3 version is more expensive, than that would mean the 360 version will probably charge the difference for the new content. Epic has, in the other unreal games, had the downloads at no extra charge so wouldn't be to hard to believe. NEXT!

2/3 local rental places here where I live don't even carry ps3 games. only 360 and Wii. :D (of course the Wii conquers all other consoles :p)

That says something.

If you love your little $600 bread bin... great, but keep it in the bedroom to yourself. We are tired of the stench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom