MS Replacing Damaged Halo 3 Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
MS Replacing Damaged Halo 3 Discs

I know most people have had about all the Halo 3 news they can stand for awhile but this issue actually affects many of you that bought the game. Shacknews is reporting that Microsoft is replacing damaged discs for the unlucky few that had scratches on their Limited Edition Halo 3 game discs. Here are a few pictures of the case being blamed for the scratching. Interestingly enough, as noted by the clean disc in the picture, both our mail-order copies and the three other retail boxes did not have this problem.

Microsoft will be replacing any and all discs damaged as a result of the tin's faulty disc nub. The company usually charges $20 to replace the game disc of a Microsoft-published title, which are typically not damaged in the shipping process. Due to the numerous issues stemming from the Limited Edition's lackluster disc protection scheme, Microsoft has waived that fee for those seeking pristine copies of Halo 3's Limited Edition.

Acctually, I only play on holidays since i come home from school smashed , so really i'm not an addict, but on vacation / no testing periods in school i play a lot. And i talked to aspire he said its not out for the PC only the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom