CRYSIS finaly got my key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i looked at the screenshots posted and none of them impressed me! ive got better graphics on Battlefield 2142, and Half life 2 lol
The videos however on IGN etc look ten times better than the demo

Is there a "Super Insane Freakin' Ultra Prepare Your PC for a Meltdown" Graphics mode you can take a screenshot of, like the one where it says "HOLY ****!!" after selecting it?(like unreal tournament) I would also expect these graphics to suck so much power out of your 10973 gigawatt PSU that it dims your neighborhoods light's when running the game, and your multiple gpu's to require deep freeze cooling in a separate rooms.

yeah i looked at the screenshots posted and none of them impressed me! ive got better graphics on Battlefield 2142, and Half life 2 lol
The videos however on IGN etc look ten times better than the demo

im on medium settings these creen shots are nowhere close to high settings, and i own bf2 and i find crysis looks much better one medium then bf2 or 2142, aswell i also own half life, i also fidn it beter then half life 2 on low settings i compare this game to fear.

a screen shot is muc hdiferent from the actual game, wait till you play it then you will be like wow, even i noticed the screenshots werent good, the game is tho.

The shots do look a little underwhelming, but considering that a lot of the experience is lost in a screen shot, and the fact its not maxed out, and the fact that its a beta. I think it is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom