10 Most Useful Greasemonkey Scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

techaddict

Beta member
What is Greasemonkey?
Greasemonkey is a Firefox extension that allows you to customize the way webpages look and function.By adding greasemonkey scripts one can increase the efficiency of browsing by many times.

Here's a link to an article list of 10 scripts among millions created everyday.You can't afford to miss these 10 scripts.I cannot copy paste the article as it contains installation files and lots of html.

What is Greasemonkey?
Greasemonkey is a Firefox extension that allows you to customize the way webpages look and function.By adding greasemonkey scripts one can increase the efficiency of browsing by many times.

Here's a link to an article list of 10 scripts among millions created everyday.You can't afford to miss these 10 scripts.I cannot copy paste the article as it contains installation files and lots of html.

reeks of spam.... he's advertising his own site.... cuz he posted once and it was a while ago... and hasn't posted anything else...

Well.. its not rally advertising cause its a free program.. but idk

Besides greasemonkey isn't all that bad, considering you know what your doing :)

Ive got the script where it customizes google and it works perfectly. Its weird using google without it and then u realize how usefull that script really is.

I always thought a greasemonkey was someone who worked on cars for a living. So the title kind of confused me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom