Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give that a 8 or 9. But I bet other people will not appreciate it and will give a lower score. Why is the name in the sig Grievear and not Grievearz?

Changed the font and the color/outline so it's easier to read and so the font matches. The design on the right is the symbol for Griever (from FF8) that a friend of mine redrew for me. I use a variation of that name for pretty much ever game/forum I am a part of. Hope you like the changes!

niceness.... 8.5 :)

I'd give that a 8 or 9. But I bet other people will not appreciate it and will give a lower score. Why is the name in the sig Grievear and not Grievearz?

That's because I signed up as Grievear first, but with an email that auto-blocks email from your site for some reason (stupid campus email servers) so I had to register with a new email address/name.

Changed the font and the color/outline so it's easier to read and so the font matches. The design on the right is the symbol for Griever (from FF8) that a friend of mine redrew for me. I use a variation of that name for pretty much ever game/forum I am a part of. Hope you like the changes!

8.5/10
Love the art, its tyt.

font could be a bit more clear, but it matches the design.

That's because I signed up as Grievear first, but with an email that auto-blocks email from your site for some reason (stupid campus email servers) so I had to register with a new email address/name.

About a 8/10. Like the design. The font is a little wack but it is still cool.

eh i dont like it for some reason...and for the Jack A** part... i wouldnt be surprised if you had to take that off.

5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom