Anyone play guitar? I'm lookin to get one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the style of music you want and the sound your looking for. For $300, don't expect much of anything (assuming by whole thing you mean amp, too). If you are still considered beginner I would suggest getting an acoustic to play. Good way to strengthen the fingers and it's much easier to tell when you mess up so you will be a cleaner player and hit every note that you meant to and not use effects and distortion to cover up your screw ups. Also, been playing around 23 years.

Hey guys,

I have a Fender Squier Strat starter pack, and I don't use it anymore, so I was wondering how much can I sell it for? Included is everything in the starter pack, and two Digitech distortion pedals.

I'm guessing that if you're looking at the BC Rich guitars then your a metaller yeah? I played BC Rich basses for years but eventually got over the spikeyness and now play ibanez and I wouldn't go back. My BC Rich warlock bass was a complete nightmare on stage, as soon as you let go of the neck the headstock just divebombed straight to the floor.

However, if you're only just starting then my recommendation would be to get something you like the look of and is also in your price range, but just be aware that if you do actually get into playing and you stick at it then you'll probably want to upgrade to something more of the mid-range price bracket quite quickly as you'll have enough basic experience to really notice the difference between the cheap-*** gear and the mid-range stuff.

I would say that you can't really go too wrong with a Jackson or an Ibanez though.

I want to play metal and rock. Stuff like AC-DC, Black Sabbath, Metallica...etc. And then some shredder metal and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom