What does your chill spot look like?

It is just a Xbox pad modded to work on a PC and only on a PC i found it in a bin i was walking past had some free time and did it. (thanks for bmxfreekrider for the info btw)

NewRoom045.jpg

There's my new chill spot seeing as I'm in a new room, still needs some slight tweaks and wire management but I just got it all set up.

uncomfortable chair
no wrist space for keyboard which is really high up judging from that chair. looks like you're riding a chopper or something
same with mouse.
no place to prop your feet up.

idk. im picky. lol.

ok, yeah.... so after moving into the house, the only rooms not taken care of is the office, and the garage (garage probably never will be...)... Last week, I got some blue lights for the office, cause I felt like it, and I kinda like it. They don't heat up the room like the traditional light bulbs do (these are the energy effecient twisty ones).

BlueOffice.jpg

This shot is from the driveway, and gives you an idea of the color of the room... You can see a hallway light on in the lower right portion of the pic to compare it with.
OutsideOffice.jpg

I will have to post pics once (if ever) I get it straightened out and cleaned.

EDIT:

I suppose this is more like my 'chill spot', since I spend 40-45 or more hours a week here.... Desk @ Work...
WorkDesk.jpg

/EDIT

uncomfortable chair
no wrist space for keyboard which is really high up judging from that chair. looks like you're riding a chopper or something
same with mouse.
no place to prop your feet up.

idk. im picky. lol.

I'm the same way when it comes to women.

The chair is very uncomfortable, when I get the cash and the time I'll pick up a regular PC chair.

The room for typing and stuff will be fixed as soon as I can get an LCD monitor.

As for a place to prop my feet, well I have plenty of things I could do that with, I usually just place one leg on top of the other knee, always seems to work for me.

wait... off topic a bit.. nice XBox Skin.. and i'm glad ur playing Halo 2 :) hehe

and how the heck did you connect an XBox to the PC? that way when i get my pal's xbox360 for H3 in like two weeks, i can play and IM at the same time

Chair got a shirt on it because the back got cold, dual monitors, some giant speakers, some small speakers, big window fan to keep me cool, and the main desk that is getting currently rebuilt in woodshop (actually im building a new one)

also note the giant cushion on the chair in the enlarged photo.

and im glad to see people are still making use of my xbox to pc conversion

Back
Top Bottom