stupid kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I just started at a tech school for my senior year of school and this one kid stole this other kids Iphone. The kid got the principal to search everybody in the class room cause the kid thought it was stolen in the class room. The principal found nothing but today the kid who stole it turned himself in or got called down to the office or something but the school found out who did it. I think the kid who took it hid it in the bathroom or something and after we all got searched I think he went back in their to get it but there is a lot of stuff he could have done.

The kid who stole it got taken away in a cop car and most likely won't be returning to tech school. I think he was 17 so if he was he couldn't get handcuffs on him. He could have 18 but I don't know.

Just wanted to report how stupid people are.

Wow, that's a felony too. Anything over $500 value. If that kid wasn't a minor he would have screwed his whole life up right there. Not able vote, get a decent job, nothing like that. I'll bet he got caught because he bragged to all his little friends about it, too. What a moron.

even though he was only 17 he would of stil been cuffed and taking to jail and he would of been charge as an adult more then likley
im guessing the kid didnt press charges because if he owul dhave that kid would be in alot of trouble and owuld of been cuffed and taken away

dude... thats crap... instead of stealing and paying Jail Bail.. he could have bought an iPhone.. what an idiot!!

Wow, that's a felony too. Anything over $500 value. If that kid wasn't a minor he would have screwed his whole life up right there. Not able vote, get a decent job, nothing like that. I'll bet he got caught because he bragged to all his little friends about it, too. What a moron.

With the lowered price in iphones I wonder which one they'll go by, hehe.

Who lets their phone get stolen?

I have no trust in my fellow human beings...I am very paranoid and constantly make sure I'm not giving anyone an oppurtunity to be a little *******.

According to the principal at my school you can't get hand cuffed unless 18 or older and stealing like that kid did.

The kid who owns the iphone is pressing charges so that other kid is screwed. I bet that kid who stole the iphone could have bought 10-20 by the time all this crap is done.
After the kid found out his iphone was stolen I thought it was the kid who got caught but I didn't want to say anything cause I knew if he was the kid he wouldn't have it on him which he didn't cause we all got searched so he hid it somewhere. I was told a while ago if somebody steals something and you think its that person and you tell somebody and they don't find it on that person you will be in trouble but I don't know if that is true which is why I didn't want to tell anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom