Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm downloading CS3 right now so I'll be able to see how that goes compared to my CS2. I hate cable internet. It's so slow. I'm waiting for FIOS, but the fiber lines were barely laid down like a month ago. Verizon said the actual FIOS service won't be available until early 2008, lol.

I'm downloading CS3 right now so I'll be able to see how that goes compared to my CS2. I hate cable internet. It's so slow. I'm waiting for FIOS, but the fiber lines were barely laid down like a month ago. Verizon said the actual FIOS service won't be available until early 2008, lol.

What's your source? i.e. link

do u mean for the "sharing" site where he's "borrowing" it from? or the Verizon site?

hey vernong, id give you an 8.5/10

Seriously... you gave me a 6.5 and your giving that a 8.5. No offense to Vernong or b1gapl, but I'd think my cheap sig would at least be on par but worse?!

@Vernong: Which one is better, mines or yours?

****, I'm going to start working on a new sig as soon as I get the new Photoshop software installed. But my desktop specs are so crappy, I don't even feel comfortable making it all nice and stuff.

I didn't know this forum had a feature to bleep out cuss words. Wow, pretty neat. I wonder what other words it omits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom