which flowers for a girl friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
adreess book, phone book..., does she have a myspace, bebo, facebook,

Not sure if she has a myspace, bebo, facebook. If I got her phone number I would need her last name to find her address. I don't have an address book.

I checked myspace and couldn't find one if she has one.

ok I just found a paper at work today with all the employees in my department and the birthdates so I got her last name finally. Thank you guys for your help.

ok I just found a paper at work today with all the employees in my department and the birthdates so I got her last name finally. Thank you guys for your help.

Stalker.
Getting that info by that means is taboo at my work.

I am not a stalker dude. Stalking is when you follow the person around and spy on them. What is taboo?
Why do you call that stalking? Thats just bull crap.

I am not a stalker dude. Stalking is when you follow the person around and spy on them. What is taboo?
Why do you call that stalking? Thats just bull crap.

Sounds like you have experience with stalking. I call it that because you are digging up information by sneaky means. Ask her where she lives, ask her her last name. Be up front about it and not try to sneak around and find out. Don't you think she might be a little freaked out when you or flowers show up at her house when she never told you that info? Taboo means forbidden, you don't do it. If I looked at work related or personell files to get info about a co-worker, I would be fired.

Sounds like you have experience with stalking. I call it that because you are digging up information by sneaky means. Ask her where she lives, ask her her last name. Be up front about it and not try to sneak around and find out. Don't you think she might be a little freaked out when you or flowers show up at her house when she never told you that info? Taboo means forbidden, you don't do it. If I looked at work related or personell files to get info about a co-worker, I would be fired.

im with dave 100% with that. if you cant be honest and upfront in a relationship, then go sit in the corner till you've grown up, because quite frankly, what you have said before on this matter shows you wont be able to handle a relationship.

you are both arrogant and stupid to think WE dont know what we're talking about, and quite frankly your really starting to tick me off. you argue with people who know what they're talking about, or ignore their advice if you dont agree with it, yet your the one who knows Nothing. the fact your asking this advice on a technical forum tells me that off the mark that you are.... well... i wont insult you, ill just suggest it.

go it alone my friend, and you will fail. weve all been there and most of us have failed a few times. dont be such a narrow-minded nerf about it when people tell you the facts. tracking down someones address and last name, regardless of whether they gave it to you or not without their knowledge IS STALKING.

I know not to luck up personal info and stuff but I didn't or I would be fired. The paper just showed birthdates and first and last names.

She did give me her address so All I did was get her last name.

I know not to luck up personal info and stuff but I didn't or I would be fired. The paper just showed birthdates and first and last names.

She did give me her address so All I did was get her last name.

Well thanks for clearing that up. I hope you will be very happy together and I hope we all get an invitation to the wedding. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom