Whats the worst music you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classical and Requiem, even if I listen ten seconds i think i'm gonna jump out of the window to find peace. I feel when listening to it like really old grandmas do when they listen Heavy metal.

i cant stand rap or hip hop, or really much new mainstream music, its all personal prefrence, you can say you dont like simon and garfunkel, but theres no denying that they are very very good, and probably one of the greatest ever bands

If you find a universal set of "normal" conventions that apply to all humans, let me know.

I was simply noting your EXTREMELY literal view of everything and anything, making you frustrating to even talk to. This is because many of us are not intending to make 100% factual statements, but you continue to point out flaws and then limit yourself and others to concrete statements/facts when no one really is looking at it from that angle. We're not trying to solve the mysteries of the universe, we are discussing what kind of music is appalling to us.

I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying, my goodness!... what in the world made you that way? You're so awkward to have a conversation with because everything is suspect, and everything is black and white. You must be virgo.

im not the type of person to say ANY music is bad as i like alot of music and i think each peice of music has its fans and critics making it original and different and great...however! one day while i was shopping in this fancy mens store for some business shirts this "music" was playing..now i have NO clue who it was but the music was just screaming! and i donr mean deth metal screaming or hard rock i mean JUST screaming as if someone taped a horific murder... and as the guy was explaining to me what different shirts there are i was jut looking at him to see if he even noticed that this music was just screaming or if he was perfectly fine with it..and by the looks of him he didnt even notice lol im 22 and im sure im not that much out od tune with what is good and bad! i am VERY open when it comes to music i like things from marilyn manson to James blunt...yes thats right JAMES BLUNT!! so u could imagin how bad it was if eben i didnt like it lol

Jesus Christ...

If you haven't heard of Simon and Garfunkel anything you think about music is ********...

The Sounds of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel is definitely a top 10 on my list ever...

Pretty sure the worst "music" i've ever heard is played on mtv, pretty much 24/7. Hay, im hot, hay i have no talent, hay i got a record contract. Screw mtv.

I was simply noting your EXTREMELY literal view of everything and anything, making you frustrating to even talk to.
If you don't like talking to me, then don't.
I'm not going to suddenly change the way I think or talk just because a few people don't like it.
In fact, it's often a lot of work to dumb down concepts which I'm used to thinking about on a more complex level.

This is because many of us are not intending to make 100% factual statements
That's nice.

but you continue to point out flaws and then limit yourself and others to concrete statements/facts
I don't always. It depends on the nature of the subject (and whether it is objective or subjective)

And I don't agree with the context of the word limit you're using. Though I'm not sure you'll care, so I won't explain why.

when no one really is looking at it from that angle.
I am. Why can't I explain things in a concise way?

If you don't like the way I explain things, then there's a really simple solution. Don't read what I write.

We're not trying to solve the mysteries of the universe
Neither am I. At least not in this thread, or in most threads I post in.

we are discussing what kind of music is appalling to us.
Yeah, and I simply made an assessment on what music is (as percieved by us). Hardly off topic. But if you don't like reading what I'm explaining, don't read it.

I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying, my goodness!... what in the world made you that way?
An extremely large set of internal and external circumstances too numerous to comprehend.

You're so awkward
That's a subjective judgement.

to have a conversation with
Depends who I'm talking with and how they think.

because everything is suspect
Not everything. Just what I think is important and/or interesting at the time.

and everything is black and white.
No, only some things are. A lot of things are relative, and a lot of things are subjective.

You must be virgo.
Actualy, I am. However I don't believe in Astrology.

While certain arbitrary personality categories may apply to a lot of people, they have no connection with the stars, except for our arbitrary interpretations and ideas about them.
And it doesn't change the fact that everybody is a different person.

That reminds me of Monty Python's the Life of Brian:

Crowd: "Yes, we're all individuals, we're all different!"
Random person: "I'm not."

lolt his place is full of happy people :D also another peice of "music" i HATE to the bone is that joel turner guy from australian idol who spits and snorts in his hand (beat boxing) and thinks its talent...its not talent mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom