22" Widescreen or two 17" monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexifoil

Baseband Member
Im currently in the middle of building a pc but stuck between buying:

- 22" wide screen
or
- 2 17" monitors and set em up as dual screens.

I will be using them for gaming, video editing and photo editing.

What monitor choice would you choose?

Well, I have a 22" WS and love it. However, I would like the functionality of having Photoshop & Premiere open on 2 different screens, so you don't have to constantly flip back and forth.

If it were me, I would shoot for 2 19" if you have the space.

entirely up to you my friend, i found having to screens fiddly and couldnt quite get my head round it but it may be different for you :D

I'll say this, having had a single widescreen for over 4 years, i could never go back to a normal screen. The other 2 techs here at work have 2 19" panels and its nice if you have a lot of programs open at once, but for gaming a single widescreen monitor is better.

See im in a funny position.

I like to have lots of aps open ( i use photoshop, adobe premiere ) to photo edit and video edit but i also want a nice screen for gaming. argh.

To be honest, anything under a 20" widescreen is going to be disappointing in games and unless you are in a really tiny cramped closet you should be able to get 2 20s on a desk, although they might hang off a bit.

To be honest, anything under a 20" widescreen is going to be disappointing in games and unless you are in a really tiny cramped closet you should be able to get 2 20s on a desk, although they might hang off a bit.

i have a 19" widescreen, not disappointing at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom