Web design

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdcmoon

Baseband Member
Hey

I am thinking about getting into web design as alot of days i work from home and do remote support. What websites could i perhaps look at with tutorials and what programmes should i look at?

Web design? Yeah, you'll be dealing with Photoshop/GIMP *free*/etc. for creating various graphics and layouts.

For the programming/tutorial aspect, I don't know any one good site, but what I would suggest is you come up with something you want to do. Perhaps create a simple email form, or a user-authentication type page. Maybe you just want to create a page in CSS. Whatever it is, just search with a few key words along with "tutorial" or "example" on Google. You'll most likely find dozens upon dozens of similar stuff...and if you can't, post here what you want to do, and we can likely hook ye' up. :)

I suggest using Crimson Editor as an alternate to using NotePad. Crimson Editor is like choosing Microsoft Word instead of NotePad to write a document. CE is designed for web design purposes.

Here is a link for Crimson Editor:
Homepage of Crimson Editor - Free Text Editor, Html Editor, Programmers Editor for Windows

As far as tutorials, there is no better way to learn that from your own mistakes, but for a good place to learn the basics is W3 Schools. It has tutorials for every language of coding.

Here is a link for W3 Schools:
W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

it changes ur password say the password is computer, it will look like this in my sql "5dhgjf7gjfl8".

i have been wanting to build a website for ages but dont think i would make profit, i was on about a takeaways in my town, n charge them for advertising there menus but i dont know if it would work thou. wt do u guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom