I really don't like hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
that wasnt hacking, he was shoting around corners, and thrue the double doors its quite easy to get kills there. I alwasy snipe there; most of his shots where just very good headshots and you couldnt see where he shot from, but u were always neer a doorway.

i have seen many players that good doesnt mean they are hackers.

that wasnt hacking, he was shoting around corners, and thrue the double doors its quite easy to get kills there. I alwasy snipe there; most of his shots where just very good headshots and you couldnt see where he shot from, but u were always neer a doorway.

i have seen many players that good doesnt mean they are hackers.

Were you there when we played? That's what I thought. You don't know the half of it. We confirmed it, like I said, one of their members told us he was hacking. The team was horrible, I mean if it wasn't for that guy hacking we would have rolled over them. Every round he would kill 2-3 of us before we could cause any damage.

And that isn't even the whole of it, how does one go from being a mediocre player playing on our server to an awesome sniper who is very good at guessing where the enemies head is located through a door. Don't be a chump, I've played teams with legit AWPers much better than this guy, and they might get a kill on a CT crossing to B a couple rounds, but someone getting getting 2-3 kills EVERY round with shots like that at mid and is not pro, give me a break.

Like I said, he would fire his awp before we even peaked expecting us to. Just start a bot server and AWP from CT spawn with mat_wireframe 1 on and see how easy it is to get kills like that.

The guy IS a hacker, apparently two members on the team had NO idea he was hacking, these members are regulars on our servers and are even friends with some of our members. This is simply footage of him using hacks. At first we thought what you thought, he was just a good snipers, but as we played more and more it was obvious, pre-firing through doors. Has no problem getting headshots through smoke at long A, and you're going to tell me he's just good.

In the video, when the CT was passing through T spawn, he had NO reason to know he was there, when his other team-mate was planting the bomb, he didn't cover him, he just went straight to T spawn. Any "good" player would know better than to do that.

k well he probably had aimbots but not wall hacks, the worst hackign game i ever played was where some one hacked into the server wasnt playing, and was aplying garys mod to our game in real time, so we wuld be running and a car would apear or 1000 barels out of nowhere would blow up infront off us and we had to book it out of there.

How long have people who cheat at games been called hackers?

I doubt the real hacker community likes this.

They should really just adopt pb, pb at least allows you to do that.

if only it was that simple. i wish steam used community anti-cheat software, so that people could find hacks floating around on the webnet and submit them. then the people running the software(or steam) would realease a fix for that hack every month or so. that way the anti-hack community has some chance of keeping up with the hackers.

of course thats not in steams corporate interests.

k well he probably had aimbots but not wall hacks, the worst hackign game i ever played was where some one hacked into the server wasnt playing, and was aplying garys mod to our game in real time, so we wuld be running and a car would apear or 1000 barels out of nowhere would blow up infront off us and we had to book it out of there.

you nerf, that was clearly an admin.

"get his steam id and then send it to vac with video for evidence and he/she should be vac banned."

I've been playing css a long time & wish this was the case but its definitely not.

This video is nothing surprising, simple wall hacking with an awp.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom