PS3 Support Direct X 10 Games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are most likely fake lol, but if it was true id be tight, expect Killians,EMMTEO,Sydzy,Beefcake,AMd GT Player, and Fadetoblack to be on this thread flaming in about and hour

actually to clear this up, its not fake, because if u go to ps3fanboy.com, very recently a guy walked in a gamestop somewhere n pointed it out in the store, even took a picture of it. The manager had them taken down n said they were not suppose to be up yet.

here is the link to prove it, but i dont visit the site, my younger bro does, he just told me about it n i just had to check it out myself:

Crysis for PS3? New evidence surfaces - we're not yet convinced - PS3 Fanboy

that is where i got the info from which took me to the thread on the PSUForums, which is now closed BTW those pics were on page 14 of the thrread.

yes but i also had a pre order for call of duty 3 for the pc wish was never release and this was eb games, and for teh case thing there using screen shot off the internet from what ive noticed. it looks all photoshoped together just very well done. If u look up crysis on google u will get all the imigaes used on that cover.

P.s. im not a flamer i like the ps3 very much im hoping i might have one by xmass time if not sooner depends on how quick i can upgrade my pc and get a new snowboard, not once have i said i hated the ps3.

Well, if it does come to console, it won't be DX10 if that is what you are asking. But who says you have to have DX10 to have fun. Anyways, I doubt that it would be coming to consoles so soon, and just because a store carries pre-orders doesn't mean it's true. I've seen boxart for Halo 3 at some stores for pre-orders and at that point there was no sort of boxart-like pictures released.

I can see it come to consoles, but I would say 6+ months after the PC version releases.

Um... no... I've not flamed, I only interject some truth to rantings that are way of the mark, that being said the PS3 should be completely capable of running Crysis. It may not be DX10, however it should have enough power to emulate it fairly well, how well I couldn't say, but I think it may very well be a real pic. I also have never said I dislike the PS3, I have only corrected some inaccurate and down right false claims and nothing else. Look back on my posts, you have always been the one to flame.

Actually, I'm not exactly sure let me do some looking up and see what I find. The problem is most everything out, with exceptions, is optomized for dx and so it's hard to get a real feeling for it.

well this is the closest visual comparison i could find,
opengl21directx10cx7.jpg

however im pretty sure PS3 uses Open GL2.0 no 2.1, however what is the diffirence between Open GL2.0vs2.1 is it significant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom