TV Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGreen92086

In Runtime
So I heard from a podcast I watch called The Totally Rad Show that the series "Jekyll" on the BBC was great. I gave it a try, and it really is a good show. I'm wondering, what good shows do you watch? Whatever station the show is on, in any country, as long as it's in english, post it!

Mythbusters (Discovery Channel)
Man vs Wild (Discovery CHannel)
Pinks (speed channel)
Rescue Me (FX)
The Andy Griffith Show (TV Land)
The Soup (E!)

Anything on Discovery Channel is good for me and last night for hours I watched that new tv show on the History Channel about the trucks driving over ice etc. can't remember then name but its awesome.

History Channel, most of the shows
Mythbusters.
Battlestar Galactica
Eureka

I just got done watching the first season of Rome that used to be on HBO the last 2 episodes were epic.

A lot of 90s shows like That 70s Show, Saved By the Bell, Family Matters, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Everybody Love Raymond, and the list goes on...

I also like anything on Discovery Channel like Mythbusters or Modern Marvels.

Brainiac (kinda like the British version of Mythbusters)
Top Gear

A lot of 90s shows like That 70s Show, Saved By the Bell, Family Matters, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Everybody Love Raymond, and the list goes on...

I also like anything on Discovery Channel like Mythbusters or Modern Marvels.

Brainiac (kinda like the British version of Mythbusters)
Top Gear

Brainiac is cool. Don't get to see it often though. We used to get Top Gear but it hasn't been on in months. That was a cool show too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom