New Amazing Call of Duty 4 Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
This game deserves FAR more attention than it would ever receive in PS3, Xbox 360, and the PC Forum.

Several updates on the charlieoscardelta.com website (CoD4 Website) have released some exciting footage and news over the past few days.

The graphics have been confirmed to be FAR above that of Gears of War on both PS3 and 360... and they also said it will not drop below 60FPS :D.

There are TONNES of weapons in the game, they said theyve shortened it down to 'just' 30 in multiplayer, double that of CoD2. The weapons are customizable, put scopes on, grenade launchers, lasers etc etc. There's a multiplayer leveling system, at higher levels you unlock new scopes and grenades etc etc.

Multiplayer has a new feature called perks. They give you enhancements, but you can only choose 3. The only ones we know so far increase bullet power and penetration to shoot through thicker walls and objects (yes thats right, shoot through the ceiling floorboards and nail the guys above... if your guns good enough) however they promised none of these perks will be overpowering. The other two perks enhance rate of fire, and one called last chance i think, so when your about to die you fall on the floor and you get a last chance with a one handed firearm to kill your opponent.

The ballistic physics is improved, bullets have less penetration froma further distance etc etc. Cars and vehicles can be destroyed.

You get multiple kill bonusues. with witch you receive rewards. After a certain kill streak you can order in a UAV which revelas enemy positions on your HUD, even later you can call and Air Strike.

You can create a custom class that maybe very fast at running and high health, butlow damage with weapons, this kind of charachter you may use for CTF etc etc.

For even more information sign up to CharlieOscarDelta.Com and view all the video clips and perk information.

In my opinion this is going to be a fantastic game. The graphics of gears of war, the fast action of cod2, and the stat tracking and leveling of Battlefield... + there all better versions of each of these. The only problem with this for pc is its going to be demanding, as they said there utilising 'Super High end DX9, which will most likely look like a lower version of DX10.

I don't know about the multiplayer now. I'm looking forward to single player, but I don't like a lot of that customization and extra bonuses that you can get. I kind of like the way insurgency is set up -- realistic and everyone is even.

Regardless, it's still gonna be an intense game.

Im getting tired now, but im not yawning :cool:. Even if you post new Halo 3 Info in Xbox 360 forum... it takes like a week and then you get 'Halo Sux PS3 FTW' *Cough* The End * Cough*

So yeh... more people can now be informed about t his amazing game.

I also am not sure about the multiplayer, atleast at first. But now i think its gona be really cool. The kill bonus's could bring something to the game to make it abit more fun. The Perks also sound interesting, not sure how balanced the game will be though. But i am sure is that i don't want to only be able to join games with people of a similar level. I would never be able to bash a noob agen... or dive out of my seet in excitement when i kill someone with skills.

I think customization is gona be great ! lets face it, you get a game, then bring in customization, and it sells. Theyve done it in all good car games, theyve done it in Crysis, and they did it in Ghost Recon to a small degree. And them games are top sellers. I think there heading in the right direction.

One thing i REALLY REALLY WANT it a ONE HIT - ONE KILL Sniper... god dam it it drives me insane on CoD3 when a Kar98k Sniper rifle (powerfullest WW2 Sniper) doesnt kill from like 10M away.. you reload for 10 seconds and the bugger has gone just because it take 2 stupid *** bullets to kill.

ALSO it would be great if nearly all of the buildings you could go in, not just a few, because that makes it easy to spot snipers. And its soooo fun when your sniping the other teams out and there haveing to spray all the buildings full of bullets. But with one building, your just gona get an RPG in ur Face, and it'll be annoying.

Im getting tired now, but im not yawning :cool:. Even if you post new Halo 3 Info in Xbox 360 forum... it takes like a week and then you get 'Halo Sux PS3 FTW' *Cough* The End * Cough*

So yeh... more people can now be informed about t his amazing game.

I also am not sure about the multiplayer, atleast at first. But now i think its gona be really cool. The kill bonus's could bring something to the game to make it abit more fun. The Perks also sound interesting, not sure how balanced the game will be though. But i am sure is that i don't want to only be able to join games with people of a similar level. I would never be able to bash a noob agen... or dive out of my seet in excitement when i kill someone with skills.

I think customization is gona be great ! lets face it, you get a game, then bring in customization, and it sells. Theyve done it in all good car games, theyve done it in Crysis, and they did it in Ghost Recon to a small degree. And them games are top sellers. I think there heading in the right direction.

One thing i REALLY REALLY WANT it a ONE HIT - ONE KILL Sniper... god dam it it drives me insane on CoD3 when a Kar98k Sniper rifle (powerfullest WW2 Sniper) doesnt kill from like 10M away.. you reload for 10 seconds and the bugger has gone just because it take 2 stupid *** bullets to kill.

ALSO it would be great if nearly all of the buildings you could go in, not just a few, because that makes it easy to spot snipers. And its soooo fun when your sniping the other teams out and there haveing to spray all the buildings full of bullets. But with one building, your just gona get an RPG in ur Face, and it'll be annoying.

That's the thing, it would be real nice if most guns killed/downed in 1-2 hits. I think if you get downed you should have the opportunity to take out your pistol and defend yourself until you either bleed to death or get picked off. That would be a cool thing for me. For instance, if you get shot in the leg by a sniper you should not die instantly. You should become combat ineffective and only be ale to lay in that spot with a pistol for say... a minute tops until a teammate comes by to help you or you die from bleeding or another bullet.

Also, if there is a lot of customization in a game, it tends to turn me off in some regards. I'm more of the mindset that every team and person should have a relatively even playing field so skill and experience is what ends up being the deciding factor in a victory - not what customizations one uses.

The building factor would be nice, and since it is modern warfare I would expect no less than every building being open.

It seems we have similar opions :cool:.

I do agree with you about the whole bleedout idea, my only problem with that is it wud lean away from the fast action paced 'Die and respawn' kind of gameplay that CoD is famos for.

Although were going onabout realism, and customization is real. Don't you think ? It's the perks im curious about...

Also not most guns lol, think about the sprayers you WOULD NOT live, one or two shots and your dead ? nah thatd suck. Only one shot from Snipers, ofcourse an M4/M16 would kill in real life, but 6 or 7 shots would be more suited to the gameplay style. There is a perk taht gives you last chance were you lie on the floor with your sidearm. There is a realistic mod ein SP though, one or two shots and ur dead... but the same for the enemy.

cod 4 looks to be another failed war game. cod 3 was terrible enough, it was a run and gun sniping game in multiplayer. Dont get me started on how bad the single player is.

All they are doing is changing the settings. otherwise this is still the same game.

I'm most likely one of a few people who think this will suck. If I wanted a modern war game I would have bought GRAW or played BF2..... sorry but its just my 2 cents, I don't think they should have deviated from the ww2 series but that's just me, maybe it could have been set in a different theater of war... or maybe vietnam but not modern...

Flame on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom