New PC Speakers, Again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we been through this a thousand times. everybody think that they know good sound when most people don't have a clue what good sound is. most Americans like bright and boomy sound even though it doesn't sound better. I assuming your from the UK. most people there like flat and neutral sound (which is the best sound), so I'm wondering why you would make this statement

EricB, your right to an extent. We do like true sound, and we hate sound with overly exagerated bass and harsh treble, unless of course, you have your own car, and feel the need to kit it out with 15" Kenwood 10,000W Subwoofers. Which unfortunately many people do. Im all up for upgradeing my car sound system (when i get one) but it sure as god wont be kenwood... It'll be...hmm. DynAudio, Klipsch , Bose, the kind of make sthat produce reasonable sound without haveing to spend more than the car itself.

Anyway thats off the point, we like hyped up sound, but to a degree that sounds good and is not exagerated. I.E. no bass boost with the subwoofer at 100 percent even when your watching a chat show on tv :D.

Pure real sound should always sound great, because the song or music wouldnt of been released from the studio if it sounded terrible in a pure form, would it now...

BTW, i thouhgt id never say this, but you know them flimsy thin tower speakers with 3, 2.5" drivers in, and the control panel coated in glass... for the fashion consious kind, well i herd some samsung ones today and, well, they sounded great (somehow) not harsh, not boomy, went loud without distorting (and they were very loud in a huge consumer electronics store, REALLY big, so imagine the loudness in your lounge. Boyyy they wern't cheep, but for the kind of speakers they were, they were good.

EricB, your right to an extent. We do like true sound, and we hate sound with overly exagerated bass and harsh treble, unless of course, you have your own car, and feel the need to kit it out with 15" Kenwood 10,000W Subwoofers. Which unfortunately many people do. Im all up for upgradeing my car sound system (when i get one) but it sure as god wont be kenwood... It'll be...hmm. DynAudio, Klipsch , Bose, the kind of make sthat produce reasonable sound without haveing to spend more than the car itself.

Anyway thats off the point, we like hyped up sound, but to a degree that sounds good and is not exagerated. I.E. no bass boost with the subwoofer at 100 percent even when your watching a chat show on tv :D.

Pure real sound should always sound great, because the song or music wouldnt of been released from the studio if it sounded terrible in a pure form, would it now...

BTW, i thouhgt id never say this, but you know them flimsy thin tower speakers with 3, 2.5" drivers in, and the control panel coated in glass... for the fashion consious kind, well i herd some samsung ones today and, well, they sounded great (somehow) not harsh, not boomy, went loud without distorting (and they were very loud in a huge consumer electronics store, REALLY big, so imagine the loudness in your lounge. Boyyy they wern't cheep, but for the kind of speakers they were, they were good.

Man i hate those idiots that put huge as subs in their cars and go cruising around. And all you can hear is a crap load of noise and thumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom