Last episode of Stargate SG-1 ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.
and unlike Star Trek, it's not always the new guy/the guy who has no last name that dies. Daniel Jackson and Jack O'Neill certainly had their share of dying :p.
Star Trek Voyager did kill off some of the main characters through out the season.

Heck, Star Trek Next Gen mooked Security Chief Tasha Yarr in the first season.

The newer Star Trek shows... I liked them, they got me hooked and could actualy stand to watch slightly older shows... God I could not stand them shows from the late 60's to the 70's, saw one clip and I said FUG THAT. But yea, I knew of the movie they was making, makes sense that a movie would end it since a movie really started the entire thing. But yea, umm, wasn't the end of like season one or two them raising a shield over the city to prevent a wraith attack? And lately they haven't been worried about the wraith, it's more or less, more replicator b/s.... Now atlantis is lost in space really, with a few hours left in the ZPM, ****, imagine trying to power a star drive engine and the city and its shields at the same time :p That city is several times larger than half the ships in the entire SG-1 and atlantis series. So I could understand them always wanting a power source, and don't forget, they only have one ZPM, the city needs 3 to be fully powered and lit up :p

Yhea harper lexx is great, I only saw a few episodes yaers ago and for some reason I haven't gotten around to watching them on the link's yet.

I am however looking forward to the next series of BSG - This cylon need's his fix.

Well I'm talking about the episode when they are on Takara(sp?) and Carter needs Baal's help to dial all the gates at once. Baal is the only one who helps her.

Yea, but he is giving the knowledge(spelling?) by a half ascended ancient, gah, I have to go back and watch these shows over again, when I was watching them we would be in some bad storms and I would loose my sat signal... So, who wants to bet that when that one chick ascended she stayed in the milky way with the other ancients and there trying to show her the real truth?

Well I'm talking about the episode when they are on Takara(sp?) and Carter needs Baal's help to dial all the gates at once. Baal is the only one who helps her.
I know. I'm just saying it wasn't actually Baal that figured out how to dial all the gates at once. It was a Goa'uld who was working for him.

Baal used a virus that was wrote by one of the scientists who work's for the SGC (the one who has a thing for carter) then Baal just re wrote it to lock up the gate network he just modified it again to make it dial all the gates at once.

I really need to actaully WATCH the last episode. I was out that night and recorded it and I am horrible when it comes to watching shows I taped. I have been considering just buying the boxed set of all the seasons. Right now 1-9 are shy of $300 on amazon and I wil bet there will be a full 10 season set before the year is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom