Reasons to be a PC gamer in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starcraft 2
Star Trek Online
Ragnarok Online 2
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
Dragonball Online (Mainly because I got a lot of respect for Akira Toriyama's work)
Fallout 3

i was a bit disappointed in that list TBH there's no real WOWZAA!! factors there.. the games using the unreal engine look ok but no big deals, then again my type of game is a good online FPS, and theres alot of them about. Id actually like to see an online FPS game based on the iraq war but i supose its to early for that, I just like to be able to relate to games. Eg the map locations and weapons etc..

i was a bit disappointed in that list TBH there's no real WOWZAA!! factors there.. the games using the unreal engine look ok but no big deals, then again my type of game is a good online FPS, and theres alot of them about. Id actually like to see an online FPS game based on the iraq war but i supose its to early for that, I just like to be able to relate to games. Eg the map locations and weapons etc..

Too sensitive a subject to touch, wait another 5 years or until we pull out of Iraq until a game will be created.

It wouldn't be exciting. The terrorist (haji, whatever you like to call him), sets of a BOMB/IED/Sniper shoot. 2-3 Americans die. Americans open fire and level a city block, killing the terrorist, his terrorist buddies, and anyone else stupid enough to be around for that long.

At the end of every engagement, we win. Every. Single. Time.

Like I said, boring game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom