What system will you get next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd get a PS4 since my PS3, is keeping me quite happy with R:FoM and watching blu-ray moviez.

PS3 FTW!

I won't be getting a new system for a long time, waiting for a ps3 price drop only because I love the game that will be released for it: MGS4, DMC4,RE5,FFXIII, etc. But other than that I'm more into PC games. I just feel like I have more control with PC.

Well I am building a new rig soon so I guess that I will be spending most of my cash on that ;).

As for consoles I guess that I will not be geting a new console for a long while.

the end if your ps3 is so amazign why would you want to get a ps4 because if you think of it this way the consoles seem to be degrading
the ps2 is probably still more popular then the ps3 or else sony would have seased production on them??? and if ps3 got sa bad from ps2 imgina what itd be like from ps3 to ps4 lol

since i made this post, ive bought a premium xb 360 and a couple hundred bucks of accessories, and I've spent about 75 hours on Forza 2. I try to keep the fast-paced games on my pc for some reason

i feel like splurging. dual quad core2s with 4 gigs of ram. dual geforce 9900GTxs, 4 1tb SATA2 hard drives. 30inch flat panel. dual DVD burners (hd and blu ray wars arent over yet) big *** full tower case. LN2 cooling.

I'm looking forward to a 8800GTX and a new LCD (either a 1600x1200 20", or a widescreen, but only if Battlefield would support it, then the choice would be simple). Also since RAM prices are down, probably 2GB of DDR2 800, would be much better than this 1GB 667 valueselect.

I won't be buying another console in a while, Wii doesn't interest me, and maybe a PS3 if it had any good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom