Gamer Food what is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
Ok what is your favourite food when gaming?

Are you a man who likes a plate of cheesy peperoni goodness?
Are you a man who likes a bag or two of crisps?
Or are you a man who likes a good old sandwich?

Let me start off by saying that my food of choice is pizza followed by a good old egg and salad cream sandwich.

Ok add your food to the list...

I don't do chips or those kind of things, because your fingers get oily. I just make a big ol' sandwich.

Just a classic ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, etc...

My beverages are usually BAWLS or beer (usually Leinenkugel's).
Food really depends what I have on hand, I am not usually a big snacker, but I am known to bring a plate of a full dinner (which I cooked myself, no frozen crap) to my computer desk with me and take bites when I can (rather hard on a FPS, heh). When I do actually snack stuff like chips and salsa are a favorite, I tend to stay away form stuff that is going to get my fingers very messy.

(which I cooked myself, no frozen crap)
Hey, some of that "frozen crap" is good stuff...:rolleyes:

Personally though, I don't eat anything while using the PC. I'll either flip on the TV or watch a movie on the PC. Drinks are another story, of course. 99% of the time, if you catch me with a drink in-hand at home, it'll be Big-K Lemon-Lime Seltzer Water from Fry's. Tasty water!

Whatever is on hand. If I am gaming FPS, it has to be something I can grab and toss in between fragging. I almost always have a drink sitting on the right-hand corner of my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom